DFW Property Management.com strives to create a win/win relationship with our property owners and tenants. You will no longer have to worry when you have DFW property Management.com manage your property. We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good condition with minimal repair cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success!
With our Platinum Property Management package, the following services are included. Read about our Gold packages as well, or compare packages. You can also download a PDF of our Platinum Package property management agreement.
At DFW Property Management.com, our business is to know what marketing tools will work best to get your home leased. This is where our many years of expertise come in. Our experience in this field, along with our knowledge of real estate in the Texas market will get the job done. Our steps to lease your property include:
- Property marketing
- List property on our website as well as MLS (www.NTREIS.net) & other major websites
- Display yard sign at the property
- Provide a lockbox on property to provide agents with access for showings
- Tenant screening (visit Tenant Screening for more information)
- Rental verification with current and prior landlords
- Confirm employment and income of applicant(s)
- Run a credit report for applicant(s)
- Run a nationwide criminal search
- Screen for eviction reports on all applicants
- Tenants submit an Online Rental application via our website
- Prepare lease in accordance with Texas law — we use Professional Industry Standard Lease. We sign all our leases electronically using Dotloop. All the parties including owners get a copy of the lease in their email.
- Rent evaluation based on market trends
- Agents showings through CSS (www.showings.com)
- Provide tenants with thorough Move-In Information Packet
- 12 month lease guarantee
- Property marketing
Visit our page on Leasing for more information.
We collect rent from the tenant so that you don’t have to exert yourself physically and mentally. All rent proceeds are disbursed between the 10th and 15th of every month.
- Collect security deposit, pet deposit and any other fees before move-in
- Collect rent every month. No management fee is charged to you if tenant does not pay rent.
- Maintain deposits in Trust Account as required
- Send delinquency notes when tenant is late in paying rent
- Hand over to collections after move-out if tenants owe a balance
Visit our page on Rent Collection for more information.
We handle the move-in and move-out inspections, complete with photos, to take that extra burden off your mind!
- Move-in inspection
- Move-out inspection
- Inspection reports in pdf format with photos
- City inspections
- 6 month inspections
Repair & Maintenance:
As part of our property management services, DFW Property Management.com Properties handles maintenance, repairs, and make-readies of your rental properties; other services include:
- Work Order Handling
- Maintenance emergency handling 24/7
- Make Ready
- Vendor 1099 reporting
- Repair Limit – $300
- Work order invoices
- No upcharge on Maintenance
- Compliance with all State and Local Property Codes
- Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- Optional In-house Maintenance
- Annual inspection
- Home warranty calls
Visit our page on Repair and Maintenance Services for more information.
Based on our experience, property owners make more money with long-term tenants, thus minimizing vacancy and make-ready costs. We work aggressively to keep tenants happy and renew their leases every year. We contact tenants 90 to 120 days before the lease is up and send a lease renewal if the tenants wish to stay. All lease renewals are sent electronically via Dotloop and after signing, everyone gets a copy of the new lease.
We will address and manage lease violations, including city and HOA violations.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it’s never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your portal to view statements & more:
We will manage your utility bills or have them serviced through DFW Property Management.com account, as well as handle HOA violations or city rentals. There must of course be sufficient cash flow from the property to cover such expenses.
- Utility management
- Manage HOA violations
- Manage city violations
- City rental registrations
- Eviction protection – we will pay legal fees on uncontested evictions up to $750
- Manage HOA dues
- Manage insurance payments
- Manage mortgage payments
- Manage property tax payments
- Manage tax appraisal protests (We will work with third party tax appraisal company – additional fees apply)
DFW Property Management.com will pay the following fees on uncontested evictions up to $750, which includes court costs for eviction filing as well as Writ of Possession, and broker representation fees. DFW Properties cannot represent owners in an appeal situation. This must be handled by a licensed attorney or by the property owner personally.
Our protection program does NOT include the following:
- The cost of a jury trial (which is incredibly rare)
- Any lost rent
- Any damage to the property
- Lock re-keying
- Attorney fees
- Removal of any personal belongings left by the tenants